Monday, January 01, 2007

happy 07

on the first day of the new year, i like to think about positive changes i can make in my life to make it happier, more fun, more prosperous and satisfying.

so here are some of the resolutions i've made so far today:
1. blog weekly so that my readers have something to read.
2. stand my ground/stand up for what i think is right.
3. drink more water.
4. get back to the gym - at least 3x/wk. honestly, it helps my stress and starts the day on a positive note, even though a 6 am start is really, really early.
5. be nicer -- i was very inspired by the power of nice by Linda Kaplan Thaler and will be working hard to implement more niceness into my workdays.
6. work fewer hours, but work smarter.
7. make more time for my friends and family.
8. watch less tv.

that's enough for now, but i am going to think about 2 more. as you can see, they are do-able and will make life better for me.

i wish you all a happy, fun, prosperous and satisfying new year too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home